Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Important family member has major surgery!!!!


It was a sad day at our house the day one of our own had to have major surgery...screams rang thourghout the house before the incident happened...my heart stopped thinking the worst was happening...tears flowed like big rain drops and emotions all over the place...our beloved Dottie has lost her tail!

For those of you that don't know Dottie personally...she has been part of our family for 3 1/2 years. She is Isabelle's favorite stuffed animal, but she is so much more than that, she is a blankie, a snuggler, a best friend. She never leaves Isa's side.

When it happened Isabelle screamed soooo loud that I thought SHE had been hurt...nope, she had just accidentally pulled off Dottie's tail(she rubs Dottie's tail and over time is has been slowly coming off)

I had to perform major surgery and Quick!!!!

After playing Doctor I was told that I was the best mom ever!!!(Smile-motherhood is so great-you can be so many things for your child-I guess "Surgeon" is one of them)

And by the way, Dottie is doing great...she's going to be just fine!

No comments: