Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer, summer, summer Time(sing like Will Smith when you read this)

I love summer! I love the heat! I love the sun(yah, no rain today)!The girls and I have been spending the days of summer just resting at the pool(or jacuzzi-that is)and what fun we have been having...sometimes I just watch them play & laugh at their cute little sun bathed bodies or sometimes I just lay by the pool and read a book...ahhhh the life...

Last night after church we took them to their first drive-in movie. They couldnt believe the movie screen was Outside...Isabelle kept saying in this adorable voice"The movie is OUTSIDE? What? That is sooooo silly!"
We had such a blast! Summer, summer summertime...summertime....la la la la la la la....summertime(I really don't know any other words)

So, go enjoy the hot days of summer-and be sure to sing that song everywhere you go....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have already gone to the drive-in 3 times! It's a great summer pasttime.