Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Windstream commercial pics






Finally, here are some photos of David & I shooting the commercial...the guys we are with are the directors. They were awesome, down to earth guys that really made sure that we were ok...every half hour or so, they'd poke their heads into the trailer and say"you guys okay, do you need anything?" They took such good care of us. We are still in contact with them & are hoping to do more work for them in the future.

The hours that we waited for our time to be on set gave us opportunities to chat with the other actors & crew members. Its amazing the work that goes in behind the scenes to stuff like this...you work hard, then you wait a lot! And eat!

I loved watching behind the camera-it was incredible to see how the commercial will actually look from just seeing it in person. In the back sat the sound crew & the Windstream clients with head sets on to make sure they were getting everything they wanted from the shoot.

Being that we were the last ones on set with the crew it gave us even more opportunities to get to know them & how things are done. I asked a lot of questions & just watched. I love this stuff!

It made me want to pursue this dream even more!
So, be on the look out for the commercial near the end of August & don't be surprised if you hear us on the radio & see us in some print ads! Crazy, fun stuff!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. And can I just say that you look AMAZING, Angie!!!! So beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Angie, hello! My name is Rachelle Carrillo and I was there on the set with you for Windstream. I was the one in the purple shirt with the little baby boy. We went directly before you guys on the horse ranch--and then it started raining!! I googled Windstream and commercial and came upon your site. God Bless you guys!! We are believers as well, and being in that commercial was such a blessing to us too. Do you have a myspace account? My site is myspace.com/rachelleradio ; I'd love to add you on!!