Thursday, August 02, 2007

eyes wide open

I have much to post but such little time...I'll be back & running soon...I'll share some photos of our commercial gig & our time out with some friends...and some great deep conversations with our friends about life & God...
I recently watched the movie"Bridge to Tarabitha"(loved it-hated it at the same time)but I love what the little girl says"Keep your eyes WIDE open"
I'll post more about that later too....in the meantime, I'm keeping my eyes WIDE open....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little birdy told me that our beloved Angie was off shooting commercials!

I hope it went well! And, I must say, hearing about you really made me want to see you sometime. So, if you happen to be available, let me know. I'll be around this year! :)

Here is my email incase you happen to be in the mood for coffee or tea with an old friend :) laurie.boone@raymondjames.com