Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dream Big


I had to post this because Isabelle just looks too darn cute not to...in this picture she worked really, really hard to make a pillow tower to reach the ceiling...about 2 years ago I took a picture of Abby doing the same thing! That picture is in my scrapbook right now & below it reads " Expose yourself to the possibility of doing something remarkable!"

That sums up my two amazing daughters...they are both always trying to figure things out & doing pretty remarkable things along the way...in my eyes, making a huge pillow tower is pretty cool!!!!! Sitting on top without falling is pretty remarkable too! I like that they both dream big! As kids nothing holds them back, nothing! I want my life to reflect that...right now I'd say things like"yeah, but it might fall" but why not say" yeah, but it could stay up "

Dream big!!! Why not? What have I got to lose?

I know that I keep quoting Erwin McManus in his book "Soul Cravings" but listen to what he says here...


"We were created to strive for progress and to pursue it with passion. It is God who designed us this way. He made us creative, and he makes us responsible. "


We are the ones who have to ACT on the creative juices He gives us...we have to build the baseball field so that "they will come", we have to put together a "pillow tower" to reach the ceiling...why not? Yes it might fall, but why not try...dream big!

No comments: