Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Late Anniversary Post







I've been waiting to put my pictures on my computer so that I can post about our 13th Anniversary vacation...so here they are!


We traveled to the Erie Islands back in October to get some R & R and to have a little fun with the girls.


It was almost 90 degrees the entire 4 days that we were there...beautiful weather & wonderful family time together. We sailed on a boat, Abby got to surf at Kalahari, we met pirates, stole buried treasure, took nature walks, discovered a deserted beach & walked thru underground caves...Kelly's Island, Put-in-Bay are Cleveland's lost hot vacation spots...I'd recommend anyone spend time up there! What a beautiful place!
I can't believe it has been 13 years already since David & I said "I Do". What joy it has been to call myself his wife. We have grown alot together(especially since I've known him since I was in 2nd grade & he was in 5th grade)we've grown not only as individuals but as a couple as well. I never realized that I would love him more & more with each coming year! I never thought it was possible to love him more than I already did! David is an amazing husband, father, son & friend...he loves soooo good on people! He gives his all to others. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers many years ago by giving me this Godly man...I adore him & I'm thankful for being able to stand beside him...thru the good times & the hard times...I look forward to many, many, many more times to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?