Monday, December 17, 2007

Friends for over 23 years!!!



Yikes that makes me really old! I just spent an evening with my friend Margaret & her family & we had such a blast! Margaret & I have been friends since I was in 4th grade & she was in 5th...it seems like just yesterday that we both were walking down our Christian school hallway wearing our uniforms & dorky glasses to match! We became instant friends the moment we met. This past saturday night we reminisced about life over the last 23 years & well, we laughed...and laughed, and laughed. (that's about all we do when we're together). So here's a picture of Marge & me! (Then & Now-can you tell which one I am in the pyramid?)

I love ya Marge! Thanks for hanging out! It was nice to catch up & laugh about our time together over the years...

No comments: