Monday, January 01, 2007

Community




This is my church. We have been attending Mosaic for almost 2 years now & we love it! My kids LOVE it! I am so glad that we have found a church that we can call home. We were beginning to wonder if we were ever going to find it. Mosaic's motto (if you want to call it that)is "To live by faith, to be a voice of Hope and to be known by our Love"
I love this! What a perfect description of how the church should look. All too often churchs are not living this way & many get fed up with the idea of "church" because of it.
No church is perfect. But I'm glad that our leaders at Mosaic are striving to model our church the way Jesus would want..."To live by faith, to be a voice of Hope & to be known by our Love".

Last night we had about 14 people from Mosaic over for a last minute New Years Bash(thanks Kim for volunteering our home!)It was great. We ate & ate, laughed, played crazy games & just plain enjoyed eachothers company. This is what Jesus would want us to do as a community of believers. Enjoy life, eat together, laugh, share in eachothers lives, encourage one another...did I say Eat already? Live life together.
I'm excited to see where 2007 brings us. We already have some amazing things lined up for Mosaic. I am co-hosting a women's retreat this March & I can't wait to see what God is going to do to change & encourage women's hearts.

2007!!!!!

Amazing.

On a personal note, David & I have some ideas of how we are going to change this year. Yes, a couple physical ways, but mostly spiritual. We also have many, Many, MANY things on our LIFE checklist that we want to accomplish...updates to come...
So, Happy New YEar one & all. I pray God reveals many, Many, MANY things to your LIFE checklist this upcoming year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys feel at home at Mosaic! It is so important to find a church that is the right fit for you rather than settling like so many do. Sounds like 2007 will be exciting!