Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Photo Time!!!




Every year we try to get a christmas picture of our family so that I can send them in our christmas cards...for some reason this year was more difficult than in the past...it was quite entertaining to watch Isabelle & Abby as we "set up" the photo. Isabelle would suddenly get mad & make this hilarious angry face & Abby would suddenly break out into giggles galore!!!! Then she'd fall to the ground(messing up her hair & the pose)...after some bribing we finally got them to sit still for 2 seconds to take the picture...the event reminds me of several movies that show these families pretending to be happy just long enough for the photo...it was funny actually living the moment & forcing the girls to look happy...hee hee...well, we got them giggling & we really were happy in the end...but wow! I look forward to the many years of christmas pictures with my family(imagine the teenage years-"MOM, this is soooo stupid"-"Do I have to do this?")
Yep, I'm gonna make them then too...and you WILL LIKE IT!!!Hee hee....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great - laugh out loud great!