Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Aqua-what?


So for our anniversary I planned a night out to the Melting P0t(a fondue restaurant)and after a concert at the House of Blues to see Aqualung. I know what most of you are thinking...Aqua-who? Well, I heard this group from a movie & I fell in love with their sound so I thought hey, I'm gonna check them out. They were playing on the date that we were going out so I thought"why not?" Matt & Emmy joined us for the concert & it was...well, it was interesting. It was not the normal environment that the four of us find ourselves in, but the music was okay. The funny thing is we listened to two groups before Aqualung came on & by the time they came on it was 11:30 and we were all smoked out(everyone was smoking & we stank!) But we did hear a couple songs from them...and I enjoyed those at least. Check them out...aqualung.com...my favorite song is" Brighter than sunshine"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! And so many many more. God Bless!