Monday, October 31, 2005

Abigail celebrates her 5th Birthday!!!!

To my sweet, sweet Abigail, (my sweet, sweet Petunia)
Wow! I can't believe you are already five!!!! These past five years have flown by so quickly...and you have grown into such a beautiful young girl. I thank God everyday for you Abby! You make me laugh, you make me smile, you challenge me daily with wondering questions about the world and you love God so much at your young age. What an amazing girl you are. I pray that I can be the mom that God designed me to be even on the hard days. I pray that you will continue to share you heart, your voice, your love, your creativity, your God & your mind with others so that they can see how wonderful you are and be blessed the way your family is to have you in our lives! I am so proud of you in so many ways...I love you Abigail Rose...Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: