Saturday, November 08, 2008

My God will provide all my needs

Yes, yes my God has provided. Over the last month a lot has happened. No, we did NOT sell our house yet. But thru much prayer God has provided a full time job for me. After the retail store where I was working was not giving me the hours that I desired I started searching for a full time job. What a pain that was. Interview after interview. Driving mile after mile to the interview. The interview turning out to be "too good to be true". At one point I almost walked out before I was even seen because it didnt look like a reputable place. Yikes. I was tired of searching. Bummed at our situation. Bummed that I had to keep fighting for more hours.

One day David was having breakfast with some of his guy buds from church & mentioned my "job search". Jason quickly said " have Angie call Kim right now-there's a job opening in her office"
David called me. I called Kim. She set me up with an interview for that week & I was hired the next day!
Now that's cool!
I've been working at a Doctor's office as a Medical Receptionist for 4 weeks now & I really like it! I'm learning everyday but I love that I get to talk with patients & love on them as they come thru the door.
Thank you once again Lord for taking care of business for us. We will continue to pray for growth during this time in our lives. We know that you've put us here to mold & shape us. We will trust in you & know that you WILL provide ALL of our needs. More than we could ever hope or imagine.

No comments: