Friday, October 24, 2008

Thankfulness...

I know, I know...I always say this...but seriously, can life just please slow down just a little bit? Here I am yet another month gone by & I have no idea where it went.

I have truly enjoyed admiring the fall colors of our October days & I love making fires out back & roasting marshmellows late at night with my family. We have taken more hikes this season just talking & laughing about our crazy life. Yet, life still flies past me like the passing wind.

I have so much to be thankful for though. My families health, happiness, the celebration of a great new job that I landed(with a lot of help from my friend & much prayer), unexpected acting jobs that provided us with some extra doe. I am thankful for 2 amazing little daughters who make me laugh daily. I am thankful for a husband who inspires me & encourages me & love me like no other man in this world could. I am thankful for a God who loves me unconditionally-even though sometimes I forget about Him. I am thankful for friends who give advise & wisdom during the rough times(even when the advise is hard to hear). I am thankful for the same friends who constantly pray & lift us up before this same God who not only loves me but forgives my shortcomings.
I have watched God move in so many ways over the last few months...it has been so amazing! For these things I am thankful.
I want to continue to be thankful-even when things don't go MY way. I want to continue to be thankful when times are hard. I want to continue to be thankful when there just does not seem to be anything to be thankful about. I just want to be thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen :).