Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Ahead?

When I think of spring & Easter time I think of cute little spring dresses, easter egg hunts, trees beginning to bud with flowers...not snow!!!!!
The snow has been nuts around here. The entire winter has been strange. Some days we'd have 60 degrees other days we'd have a blizzard all within one week.
I have to say it has kept us in to rest which has been much needed.
Since our commercial shoots, my new job, my business taking off, David's extra jobs, sickness, homeschooling & just keeping up with life...we have been pretty busy. So, it was nice to take a break, to be forced to NOT go anywhere & just chill (literally).

We had a blast sled riding down our hill (our driveway), making igloos, playing fetch in the snow with our puppy, going on a winter hike in our backyard & sipping hot chocolate when we got back to the house. It was a wonderful weekend of rest.

No comments: