Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I landed some more commercial spots. It's funny how things happen when your not really looking. I stopped looking for opportunities & they keep coming to me. Thank you Lord. And the best part is they are paying jobs. I have an opportunity to work with a web company that is starting to market companies websites. They are making commercials to add to their websites to help promote them better so that people can physically see what they do. Not Hollywood, but great for my resume & learning about the filming industry.
My first commercial I'm playing a boss(kind of like Lumburgh from Office Space-except female) mmmmm-k?
That will be fun.
I then have another commercial where David is also going to be in it...we are playing a married couple who is leaving their dog with a doggie day care type place while they are on vacation...we actually get to work with a dog & trainer for this shoot. Even more fun...a doggie & my hubby!

We have some more lined up that I'm not sure of yet...I'll post some pics if I can get my hand on some while we shoot...
Have a nice day-mmmmmm-k?

1 comment:

Amber said...

That's great, Angie!