Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No writers block here!

Ahhhh, my mind won't stop! I have so many things up there that I don't know what to do with them all. Yes, I have a writer's pad that I jot my ideas in, but then what? Where do they go from there? God is sure teaching me patience as I see opportunities coming my way...it seems like everywhere I turn, more & more doors keep opening. It's just that I don't know what do to after they open...I'm an ideas girl, not an admin girl...I think up ideas....then I sit on them...forever! I'm praying for someone to come into my life that can help me make up a plan. My friend Joy, who is also an ideas girl, just so happens to be an admin girl too(wish I had both gifts) but she is so graciously helping me with one of my projects. My book, which I wrote 3years ago, is finally moving forward. Joy has made up a timeline for me to focus on-a goal! She is also helping me to write some"pop ups" that will appear throughout my book. I am so excited about her doing this-she is funny, intelligent & brings such a different feeling to my words.

I'm also working on several other ideas that I truly believe God has inspired. He is working on David too because he is starting to get creativly involved in the ideas & dreams...!

It's scarey sometimes when you don' t have a clue to what God is doing. But on another note, it's awesome! So many times, I've watched Him take me to new places & I was fearful, but He is always good, He always has a better plan. Even the hard times take me in places I'd never venture to.
God, thanks for opening up these doors. I can already see your hand working...use me for your glory. Wherever you lead, we will follow.

No comments: