Friday, May 04, 2007

SPM3

What a blast we had last night at the midnight showing of Spiderman 3! The theater filled up at 10:00(2 hours before the show)and people were dressed in spidey gear & even some in costume! Our good friends Mike & Keri braved the late show with us & supported my crazy idea to see it before everyone else at 12AM!!!!!!
The movie is intense, funny, romantic, scarey & just plain awesome!!!! Sam Raimi outdid himself in this movie! I would even consider it part of my favorite movies list! We are going with about 6 other friends tonight & a cast member that I met on set! I can't wait to see it again & find things that I did not see or pick up on during my first viewing.
Well, about 35-40 minutes into the show you'll see the Cleveland shots that we took! It was amazing to watch the whole thing unfold since I was actually part of making it! Not even a glimpse of me was shown, but I have no regrets! To be part of something so incredible was worth every minute of the 2 weeks that I was filming it-thru the cold Cleveland air, to getting sick & losing my voice during the filming & standing around waiting & waiting & waiting for our cues....it was worth it all!!!!!
I'm looking forward to some auditions coming up this month for a few indie films(not Spiderman)but anything for the love of the art!
Enjoy the show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! We are going to see it tonight and are excited. We've done lots of those midnight showings, but for Star Wars. Surprised? :)

Anonymous said...

You'll be in the "bonus scenes" of the DVD this fall :)

Angie Marino Smith said...

Hmmmm...bonus scenes, that would be cool, maybe if you slow it down like super slow mode...hee hee "look there's my toe, I think"