Monday, April 30, 2007

Finally after a whole year of waiting!!!!!

AHHHHH, I can't wait until Spiderman 3!!!!!
I have been waiting patiently all year since the shooting of the movie & it is finally here...!
I've convinced myself that it is okay if I am not actually seen in the movie(yes, okay, I guess I will be a little bummed after all the hard work)but I am still excited to see the footage that we did. And what a thrill it was to be a part of something that I've always been so amazed by...
So, go check it out THIS weekend!!!! Friday-May 4th is the official release date!!!!!
In fact, I'm going to a midnight showing on thrusday(yes, I know, I'm crazy)and a bunch of friends are going with us again on Friday-May 4th....what fun!
So, if I were you-don't get any popcorn or pop because you don't want to have to go to the bathroom & miss my big break...(hee hee)look for the car chases in the city, a fight between Spidey & the sandman, and a crazy woman wearing black reacting to spidey hanging from the back of an armoured vehicle(crazy woman is me) :)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Can't wait! Hope you make it in. :)