Thursday, June 15, 2006

School Time update


Yes...for all of you wondering...yes...Abby is starting school this fall. She is enlisted in the Ohio Virtual Academy and will start at the end of August. The awesome thing is that I just got a call from one of the teachers there & she was so excited to inform me that Abby placed high for her age in the tests that she has been taking...I always knew that she was very smart for her age-but it was really nice that someone outside of our circle agreed. The teacher asked if I would feel comfortable moving Abby to a 1st grade reading & math level...!!!!!!!!

I was speechless. We have always read to Abby from birth-so when all those commercials say "READ to your kids" I guess it really pays off.

Congrats Abby on a job well done!!!!I'm so proud of you! You are going to do great in school!

No comments: