Thursday, April 20, 2006

What do spiderman and I have in common?


What do Spiderman and I have in common?
We are both in the upcoming Spiderman 3 movie!!!!!!!
That's right folks, a couple of weeks ago I went to a casting call in downtown Cleveland and auditioned for an extra role for the new movie that will be in theaters in 2007! When I went for the casting call I truly never thought that out of over 3,000 + people that I would be selected...not only that, but I was of the few that got chosen to work all week long! Around 3pm this afternoon I got a phone call from a number I didnt recognize and when the casting director said who she was, I couldnt contain myself! I acted all cool and collective on the phone but as soon as I hung up I was jumping up and down! I guess they are starting to transform Cleveland to look like downtown Manhattan and we are filming bright and early Saturday morning(6am!)
I will be getting another phone call tomorrow night for all of the details(where to go & what I'll be doing)all I know so far is that I have to come in business attire and bring along 2 other business outfits...how fun!
I've always wanted to be a part of something movie like-call me crazy but to me it is so fun to watch and be a part of a production-but Spiderman? Wow, I would have been happy to just watch them film it, but now I'm actually going to make it on the big screen...! Maybe Spidey will even save me from a tall burning building!
I'll post more later about my adventures in film...maybe I can even take a few photos to share...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is so cool!

So... can I have your autograph?

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see the movie and look everywhere for you ;) Sounds like a really fun week. I can't wait to hear all about it and maybe see a few pics.

Unknown said...

Angie,

I am so excited for you. You will look great scaling down buildings and swinging from ropes. I assume because of your talent that you have the lead role.

Joy