Friday, February 24, 2006

Totally clueless



So I finally get a chance to sit down and work on cleaning up my book before I send it to an editor and what happens? Nothing. Yes that's right. I spend most of my time trying to find which documents are which and what CD has my final draft. You see, I am completely and totally clueless when it comes to computers. I haphazzardly(sp) fumble my way thru making things work. I also am working off of two computers. Our home computer and a lap top while David is working on our home computer...yikes! So, because of my cluelessness...if that's a real word...I have been saving different files & different disks, CD's and whatever else I can get my slow hand onto that I'm just totally confused! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Almost in tears, I tell myself not to start "really" crying because God is not going to have me write this book for me to lose it...then I found it. WHEW! (sigh of relief)

I now realize that I need to get my clueless act together and put everything(I mean everything) in the same place & then save it there...yep, clueless. I guess I need some computer courses...are there any for the completely and totally computer stupid?
Look, even my 5 & 3 year old know more about computers than me....hee hee hee

No comments: