Monday, February 27, 2006

Isabelle turns 3-Feb.26th!!!!!!


I can't believe it has already been 3 years since you were born, my sweet little Isabelle Marie. Since day one, you have been such a joy to have in our family. You make us laugh everyday and I'm amazed at how much you are changing. I love how you sing to me(especially"Tomorrow" that's my favorite)and I love your creative, joyful, fun-loving spirit! As you continue to grow, I pray that God blesses every move you make, teaching you and molding you into the princess that you are(the kings warrior princess). I pray that your Daddy and I will raise you in the ways of our God so that it will equip you for whatever He has for your future...we love you so much! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remarkably, I just turned 20, I recieved a letter from my mom that sounded so much like what you wrote to Isa.

I can sense the same love for your daughters that my mother has for me. And if it even comes close, which I'm sure it more than does, you have two very, very blessed daughters.

Happy Birthday, Isabelle!