Sunday, September 04, 2005

Run Forest Run!!!!!


Okay...I hurt! All over. I guess it is a "good" hurt since I've been exercising more than ever in my WHOLE life! Emily had this wonderful(that was sarcastic)...idea that she would run a 6 mile run in November. I said"Go Em! I'll hold Addy as you cross the finish line." Then David, says"we should run it too, it will be fun to train for it."
What?
This is the man that eats pizza at 10pm !!!! Now he wants to train for a race...?
Hee hee...(I laugh)
"HAve fun..."(I laugh again, not because I don't think he can but because I knew what was coming next out of his mouth.)
"Come on, want to do it with me? We could both get into such great shape"
Hee hee...(I laugh again)
It's too bad I started reading "Boundaries" by Townsend & Cloud last week, if I started it a couple weeks before David asked me I could have said "no"...

Seriously, it has been an awesome 2 weeks so far, I finally ran 3 miles without stopping! (I watched Hitch as I ran, and the time flew)
If only I can somehow wire up a tv in front of my face, then the race wont be so bad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am so proud of all of you...I would be willing to hold addy, abby and isabelle as you all cross the finish line.