Monday, August 22, 2005

STD's

Okay I know that this is a weird way to start my blog but I just had to write this...the other nite Abby & I were telling stories before bedtime when she said that she had a story to tell me...it was called "The giraffe that ate too much"
okay sounds cute, well the first thing out of her mouth was" Once upon a time there was a giraffe & his name was Gone-a-ree-a" (yes, that's right the STD name) it took alot for me not to crack up, but I was able to hold my composer until I shared the story with David...Abby loves making up names for her stories & characters that she acts out when we play but this one was by far the most creative...hee hee...

2 comments:

relauncher said...

That sounds like the title of the next best-selling children's book!

Unknown said...

From the mouths of babes...I can't wait to hear the names of the other characters. Joy