Saturday, May 17, 2008

Re-locating

Yep...we are relocating...again.
The economy has really taken it's toll on our household & David's job that we've decided to downsize so that we don't find ourselves in any trouble down the line. So, who knows what's in store for the Smith's? I do believe that God's hand is in all of this because David & I both feel a sense of peace about it. We are actually excited to see what lies ahead!
Also, we may have a potential buyer (which is CRAZY since the housing market is so slow). So we can only give glory to Him!!!!!
Why should I worry when my God in Heaven is watching out after me?
I'll update as things progress...

2 comments:

Amber said...

You guys are in our prayers as you navigate some unknowns. Praise God for a potential buyer already!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am really feeling grateful for your restoration with my family and hope you continue to encourage each other. I am teaching Bible today and we also had an excellent chapel service. I am continually being challenged to trust God and he is proving himself faithful. I am growing in my conviction that the last days are growing closer and we need to have less ties on material things and a growing trust in God's goodness. I think God is showing you these things also

Love
Tom