Tuesday, January 15, 2008

forgetting to breathe

I am forgetting to breathe. I need to take a big, deep breath & I just can't seem to. My mind is filled with the static of some life changes & I'm actually forgetting to breathe. I am not normally an anxious person. Actually not at all, I just don't worry about a lot. I tend to find the good out of every circumstance. I drive David crazy with that. But I'm feeling a bit anxious these days...I actually have a twitching eyelid because of this-it just won't stop. Some things came up that we didnt expect until around the fall. So we need to make some decisions a little early. Don't get me wrong, we DO feel this is God's hands...but wow, we didnt think our prayers would be answered soooo quickly! Over the next couple of weeks things around here will be changing dramatically...I need to find peace in my Lord once again & know that He is in control...(breathe in breathe out)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....there it is....

No comments: