Friday, March 02, 2007

Mosaic Womens Retreat

wow! Time has come so quickly & it is already time for our first Mosaic Womens Retreat!!!!!
We were a little worried at first since we only had 10 people signed up as of 2 sundays ago, but last sunday the ladies just kept signing up...we are up to 30 women! The lead time & I have been planning for several months now on how this weekend is going to look...and God kept on telling us His agenda...no matter what we kept thinking...God kept whispering something different in our ears. I am so glad that we listened & went with His way! It will be amazing to see how God is going to reveal many things to us thru these 24 hours. This will NOT be your typical womens retreat...it is not just a time to get away from the hustle & bustle of life...but a time to just sit quietly with God. Most retreats that I've gone on have been great, but it has mostly just been about me getting away from normal life...this time we don't just want to get away from our normal life but we want to get in closer with our Maker. He desires us to be with him, and our normal crazy lives get in the way that we don't make time for Him.
We are studying the scriptures that my blog header is based on..."Remain in Him" John 15:5-17

I have been thinking & praying about this scripture since we decided on it to be the one that we are focusing on...and let me tell you...it has been kicking my butt!
I seriously need to "Remain in Him" more in my life! He longs for it, that type of fellowship with Him draws us closer to Him & more & more good hidden things become revealed....How cool is that? So, why don't I just DO IT!!!!!!
"Remain in Me and I will Remain in You."

I'll post more on how the retreat goes...

No comments: