Friday, October 06, 2006

"My life is going to slow down...no, really"

It's funny, I really thought this would happen. I really thought life would get "less busy". I made a pact with myself I said" Self, stop busying your life" and I guess I didnt listen. We have been sooooo crazy busy-I can't even stand it. Between selling our house, packing our house, selling David's parents house, packing their house, homeschooling Abby, entertaining & loving Isabelle, being a wife, a housekeeper, chef, friend, daughter, writer and singer...I havent had much time to breath...ahhhhhh....there it is, I breathed.

It was the worst possible time for it, but we decided to go away(this is our way of running from our crazy lives)just get away...we hoped in the car and headed to Sandusky for a couple of days...like I said, worst time for it since we are closing in on our house, packing our house, homeschooling Abby(oh sorry I won't give you the list again-hee hee)but we just knew that we needed it.

I am so glad that we did get away. My family needed some time out, away from the craziness. We ended up at an indoor waterpark called Kalahari! If you havent been there yet, take some time to enjoy this place. It is perfect for the family, the young couple with or without kids, older families...it was just plain fun!!!! We all had a blast riding the waterslides & soaking in the water. Abby and I loved the thrill of the zipcoater(wheew what a rush)....

So we got away...for 2 nights...and yes, I came home to a messy, cluttered, full of boxes & piles of laundry home...but who really cares? I wouldnt trade that time with my family for the world.

No comments: