Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"Breaking my heart"



Yesterday Abby & David were dancing together & Abby looked into David's eyes & said "Daddy you are breaking my heart. I love dancing with you"

That alone is adorable. I explained to her that she could say "Melting my heart" and she wondered what that meant...of course we explained that when you are in love or something really touchs your heart you say"melts my heart"...

So today, while David was playing "Here I am to Worship" on his guitar...(which is Isabelle's favorite song) she stopped singing and said"Daddy, you are cracking my heart"

...all we could do was smile...

what a sweet, adorable lady she is...and they are both soooo in love with their daddy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Isn't it great that one of their first loves is their daddy?!