Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sunny California

We are leaving this saturday to visit David's sister in sunny California! Neither of us have been there before and I have always wanted to go! So finally we planned a two week trip. David's sister pretty much has our whole trip planned for us...San Francisco, Pier 39, the big tall trees(Muirwoods)whale watching...I'm so excited to just spend 2wks straight with my family. Since Spiderman I havent seen David much(he's been so busy at work trying to set up being gone for 2 wks.)So we are ready for some good old family time! I'm also excited to just be away. We've had a lot going on around here lately and it will be nice to just get away from everything and everybody. Ahhhh...time to take in some sun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a terrific time! I am glad you guys could get away.

relauncher said...

Makes sense to me - all movie stars head for California at some point!! :)